Yay! Today is the first of September and the impending season of Fall is upon us! I love Fall! Just something about the crispness of the air and excitement it brings. Given that, I decided to begin my Happiness Project on today. Using the “Toolbox” I created the following things as a foundation.
ONE-SENTENCE JOURNALFrom: Log of Happiness
Being grateful and creating an attitude in my life is so key to my happiness. It puts things in perspective. Today, grateful for my friends and the ties that bind me to my husband.
- Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 8:24PM
- by MochaChic
PERSONAL COMMANDMENTSMy Happiness Manifesto
- Be Courtney.
- Have Faith…God has you!
- Life & Happiness are a journey…enjoy.
- Open to change…just go with it.
- Always be sure to make a difference…inspire.
- Speak honesty, love, and life with care…but always!
- Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 8:20PM
- by MochaChic
GROUP RESOLUTIONThe Beginning: Finding the causes
Identify three things everyday that make you happy.
RESOLUTIONS:September: My Own New Year’s Resolutions
Get happy and healthy- both in mind and body.
|title||26 · sun||27 · mon||28 · tue||29 · wed||30 · thu||31 · fri||01 · sat|
|Exercise 3 times a week.|
|Read before bed instead of watching TV.|
|Limit sweets to no more than 3X a week.|
|Walk with a friend at least once a week.|
|Kitchen closes at 9 pm.|
|Bed by 10:30 on week nights.|
|Use the stove and/or oven once a week.|
|Drink 3 large water bottles each day.|
|Pray and meditate for at least 10 minutes daily.|
|Date night at least once a week with the Hubbs|
- average this week: 1% positive!
- all time average: 0% positive!
- Saturday, September 01, 2012 at 8:11PM by MochaChic
What do you all think so far??! I’m excited about what this process will do for me…